Many gambling operators use a refer a friend program as a method to try and increase the number of players signing-up for accounts at their online casino.
The promotion offers existing customers the opportunity to receive refer a friend bonuses for recommending a casino to someone they know.
Unlike other offers, a casino refer a friend scheme doesn’t require you to spend any real money and you and your friend will receive a bonus amount when they sign-up for a new account.
Many casinos also give you the bonus offer on more than one occasion, rewarding you for every friend you refer up to a specified amount.
There are usually terms and conditions attached to each refer a friend bonus, although these are generally not as restrictive as other casino bonus offers.
The bonus amount is usually credited to both parties as funds you can use to play casino games, although some operators give the existing customer a cash payment they can withdraw immediately.
The Casinobillions team love refer a friend casino offers and has worked hard on your behalf to produce this in-depth guide that shows you how they work.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS TYPES
There are many variants of the online casino refer a friend bonus scheme, but they generally fall into two different categories.
The most common type of refer a friend bonus is one which gives you a fixed cash payment for every friend registration completed at an online casino.
It is likely that the operator will limit the number of friends you can refer, although this can often be as many as 20 different casino players.
Some refer a friend casino promotions operator slightly differently, giving you a percentage payment based on the initial amount your friend deposits into their casino account.
For instance, some casino offers may give you 50% of your friend’s first deposit up to a specified amount. If this is set at 500 INR, you would receive 250 INR when they make their initial deposit.
The majority of refer a friend online casino schemes also ensure that your friend will receive a deposit bonus when they first sign-up for an account.
They will be required to complete the bonus wagering requirement in order to unlock any winnings they accumulate from games like blackjack, roulette, live casino and more.
HOW TO GET THE REFER A FRIEND BONUS
Each operator will have its own process for their online casino refer a friend bonus scheme. However, the promotions are generally similar to the following format:
- Visit the promotions page on the site and sign-up for the refer a friend casino bonus scheme.
- Click on the refer a friend tab and enter the requested details of your friend (s).
- Your friend (s) will receive an email inviting them to sign-up at the online casino.
- They will be prompted to open an account and make a qualifying deposit.
- If this process is completed within the stated timeframe, the refer a friend casino bonus will be credited to your account.
The best refer a friend casino bonus schemes give you multiple opportunities to invite people to join you at a site, so take advantage of these to seriously boost your bankroll.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS TERMS & CONDITIONS
As with any promotion, refer a friend online casino schemes will have specific bonus terms and conditions attached to them. These will vary between different operators, but generally follow this type of format:
- When you opt-in to the scheme you give the operator permission to send an email (s) to your friend (s) inviting them to sign-up at the online casino.
- Once your friend (s) has met the terms & conditions attached to the promotion you will receive the bonus – they must sign-up via the email link provided.
- You generally cannot invite a friend (s) from the same household or using the same internet provider address.
- In some instances, your friend (s) may need to meet specified wagering requirements before you receive your bonus.
- The operator may place a limit on the number of referring a friend bonuses you can receive.
- Employees of the operator and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may not take part in promotions.