Playing Keno online can definitely bring a smile back to your face. So let’s find out deeply about online keno game. Indians no doubt love lottery and other games related to gambling. No matter how much we avoid gambling activities but a brave heart with risk-taking capabilities will always be attracted towards the same. When we talk about gambling activities in India, Indian are more likely to participate in games where high rewards and bonuses are available. Though, this is the case for everyone but what if you get more even when not much risk is involved.



  • Accepting INR
  • Multiple payment methods available
  • Trusted Online Casino

₹10000 welcome bonus


betrally India Logo
  • Local India bank transfer via IMPS
  • Dedicated to Indian Audience
  • 24/7 Customer Support

₹15,000 Welcome Bonus


KTO India Review
  • Mobile Friendly Site
  • Top Android App

100% Welcome Bonus


  • Live Casino
  • Accepts INR
  • Bonus in INR

₹10,000 ON 1ST DEPOSIT


  • Accepting INR
  • Special Bonuses for India
  • Mobile Friendly

Welcome Bonus 60,000 INR


spincasino logo-small
  • One of the oldest online casino
  • More than € 5M daily pay out
  • More than 600 games available



  • Trusted casino since 1998
  • Software and games updated regularly by Microgaming
  • Instant play for mobile users

₹48000 FREE


  • Committed To Quality Gaming
  • Games In Abundance
  • Enviable Bonuses And Rewards


History of Keno Game

Amongst all betting games, the keno is one of the most intriguing ones. It’s beyond measures of one’s brains, strategies, and knowledge, mostly lying within mysteries and myths. The game traveled a long way to reach the digital era. Starting from China, and formerly called as “White-Pigeon Game”, the game was played with Chinese alphabets. Surprisingly the game helped the Chinese government to generate taxes which further paid off for the Great Wall of China. Keno lotto then moved to America in the 1800s, confusing Americans with the Chinese letters. Thus it was later switched with numbers. Today, even after being considered as a lottery, the game is announced to be legal.

Now, it can be played online anywhere, anytime at any of the online casinos in India. Thanks to the digitization and the world of online gambling!

Playing Keno Game Online

While playing lotteries, we get tired of waiting for the weekend for lotteries to roll in, not to forget the trauma you go through when you lose. Well, keno is just a type of lottery, which is highly demanding. You pick a set of numbers, the casino draws the numbers and matching on how many numbers you got right, you get paid accordingly. The major reason that makes keno so addictive and loving is that it does not require any strategies as it is purely based on luck and even a 5-year-old can win a good amount by playing the game of keno online. You can play few rounds or continue playing keno until your pocket allows you to play. By playing keno lotto online you can save your time from waiting in the queue as there is no break between rounds or games.

Choosing Perfect Online Keno Betting Site

Look for the casino or website that offers a higher payout. For example, if the payout is 98% it implies for every ₹100 you get ₹98 back if won. The remaining 2% is the profit made by the website of the casino. Look for the eCogra seal of approval and other third parties reviews as well.

Choose a casino site that supports various currencies and payment options. Look for multilingual presence in the application and a website with a responsive customer support system.

How to make real money online in Keno Gameplay

The game does not involve any specific rules to be followed not it require any strategies to be followed by the user. But here are some of the suggestions that can favor those looking to play keno online.

  • Choose a consistent set of numbers by keeping a note of the numbers which come up frequently.
  • Go for the free ones and then use bonuses to redeem wealth.
  • Go through the payout chart and the policy of the casino you play in.
  • Choosing a few numbers would give you a better edge over winning.
  • Always remember to place your bets wisely.
  • Make use of Multi-Race Cards if possible.

Earning Bonus and Rewards in Online Gaming Keno

Look for a perfect casino as per your desire keeping the above-mentioned points in mind. You can also go through the list of top suggested casinos on our website. Look for the option “play for real money online” and sign up. You will be requested to make a deposit, choose your desired amount and proceed with your trusted payment mode. After the deposit is successful you will earn a welcome bonus.