Blackjack is among one of the most popular card games among Indians. Long ago, Blackjack was restricted to only casinos or on secret hideouts of gamblers. But recently, many gaming vendors have launched online blackjack with the hope to multiply their revenues and provide players an easy access to the game.
₹10000 welcome bonus
₹30000 Welcome Bonus
₹15,000 Welcome Bonus
- Trusted casino since 1998
- Software and games updated regularly by Microgaming
- Instant play for mobile users
₹120 000 FREE
₹75 000 Free
DOUBLE DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $350
₹150 000 WELCOME PACKAGE
Playing blackjack online does not really cost anything, which means players can play blackjack online and make the best of their free time. Indians can even play the blackjack online for money or practice free online blackjack to train them before participating in the real game.
History of Blackjack Game
The casino based game blackjack is enjoyed by a large number people both in online casinos and land-based. Blackjack game history is quite complex and long as the first game similar to blackjack is believed to introduce in the market earlier in the 17th century by Miguel de Cervantes a famous Spanish author. It came in a tale called Rinconete y Cortadillo. The game at that time was called as ventiuna that had many similarities with the modern day of blackjack.
People also believe that the game was introduced way back in the time of the ancient Egyptians. While many of them also think that the game was originated in France in the 18th century, and known with the name ‘Vingt-Un’.
Playing Online Blackjack
Playing blackjack online comes with multiple benefits. One can play blackjack online in India for free or for money. Players who opt to play blackjack online for money get rewards as the game progresses. With every new achievement, a certain winning amount is credited to the player’s account. Players opting to play blackjack for free, get to relax and enjoy the game without visiting any real-life casinos. The virtual world provided by the internet proves a great platform for enjoyment for such players. There are many players who like to play casino games like blackjack for money. However, when playing for money there are a few things that the players should keep in mind.
Online casino games demand smart playing and alertness, therefore before getting into that, it is necessary to keep note of following points-
The Dos and Don’ts of Playing Blackjack Online in India
The blackjack is among one of the most exciting casino based game that can push the player to spend all the hard earned money in just one shot. However, this should never be the case, if one will imply his/her strategies. Here is a list of do’s and don’ts of playing blackjack online in India:
- Understand the Rule: To play blackjack or in fact, any other casino game the players should first understand the rules of playing that particular game. As a rule, the player is required to make a hand value of something close to 21.
- Each card in the blackjack game has a value-added to it. The cards between two to ten have face value. The value of ace varies depending on the value of the cards. It can either have a value of 1 or 11. Since there are various versions of blackjack, therefore, the rules for them may vary accordingly. Thus it is advised to lean such rules as well.
- Surrender: Certain online blackjack games allow the player to surrender the hand. When playing online blackjack the player should know whether the game allows the player to surrender the hand or not.
- Play for Free: New casino players should look for online blackjack that is free to play. Playing blackjack for free can help a newbie learn the strategies behind the game before playing blackjack for money.
- Split: Split the hand when two cards are of the same value to bet on each card.
- Stand: Opting to stand means ending the game. A player who chose to stand up will ultimately end the game.
- Hit and Stand: When a player says hit it means he wants the dealer to give him more card. Saying stand means the player is happy with his cards.
- Push: Push is a situation in which the dealer and the player have equal value of cards.
- Bust: Bust is the situation when the value of the hand is more than 21.
- Double Down: Double Down term is used to describe a situation when a player places a higher bid on top of his first bid.
- Back-Count: The term is used to describe a situation when a player stands up and count his cards when he is not playing.