This type of bonus allows players in India to spend more time playing tables or slots games and gives them the opportunity to significantly boost their bankroll.
Generally speaking, there are two main types of deals of this type that online casinos offer – deposit bonuses and no deposit bonuses.
DEPOSIT AND NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
In simple terms, a deposit bonus requires you to spend real money to receive a bonus amount and a no deposit bonus does not.
What is the difference between deposit and no deposit bonuses?
A deposit casino bonus is generally awarded after you fund your account for the first time, although some operators also offer second, third and more deposit bonuses.
The exact amount of deposit bonus varies between the different operators, with the majority using a percentage rate to determine how much the player receives.
Deposit casino bonus offers of 100% are common, effectively giving players in India the chance to double their outlay up to a specified amount.
For instance, a deposit of 100 INR to receive a 100% bonus would result in the player having 200 INR to play with as the casino would match the deposited amount.
This gives players a much better chance to win as they will be able to spend more time playing all the different online casino games like craps, poker, slots and more.
While a deposit bonus requires a player to put money in their account, a no deposit casino bonus is effectively free money that can be used to try the different games on the site.
No deposit casino bonus offers have become increasingly popular in recent times, although the amounts offered tend to be lower than deposit bonus casino promotions.
How to choose the best deposit and no deposit bonuses?
The Casino Billions team have worked hard on your behalf to search for information about deposit and no deposit bonuses.
We’ve saved you time and effort by collating details from across the online gambling industry to try and point you in the direction of the best bonuses around.
Our comprehensive guide will tell you all you need to know about deposit and no deposit bonuses, helping you make informed decisions about the best sites to open an account with.
Our impartial casino experts take pride in bringing you information that you can trust and that will hopefully help you to secure big winnings.
Whether you’re looking for deposit bonus casino offers or no deposit bonus casino deals, Casinobillions is your number one online resource for finding the best promotions in the industry.
WHAT IS A NO DEPOSIT BONUS?
A no deposit casino bonus is a popular promotion used by gambling operators to try and entice people into playing on their sites.
No deposit bonus casinos online give players free money to play with, giving them the opportunity to test out the different games.
Some casinos offer free spins on specified slots, once again allowing players to try the games without depositing any of their own hard-earned cash.
Most online casinos in India don’t even require you to use bonus codes to take advantage of no deposit bonuses, making it really easy to start playing on the site.
The best no deposit bonus casino offers are the ones that have no restrictive wagering requirements attached to them and allow you to keep all of your winnings.
You can then use these funds to play further games on the site and maybe even boost your bankroll to the point where you need to request an increase in your withdrawal limit!
The no deposit bonus casino list at Casino Billions is a great place to find the best sites to access these promotions and potentially secure some massive financial returns.
HOW DO DEPOSIT & NO DEPOSIT BONUSES WORK?
Now we’ve established the differences between deposit and no deposit bonuses, it’s important to understand how each one works.
- Deposit bonuses: The best deposit bonus casino offers have the potential to significantly boost your bankroll if utilized correctly. Many operators will match your initial deposit with a percentage bonus in the form of free cash you can use to play on the site. As mentioned previously, 100% deposit bonuses are quite common, but higher percentage rates are also available if you shop around. For instance, a 200% bonus for deposits of up to 1,000 INR would see a further 2,000 INR credited to your account, thus giving you 3,000 INR to play with.
- No deposit bonuses: No deposit bonus casino India offers are equally simple to understand, with players given free money to play with just for signing up for an account. As the name implies, no deposit is required meaning you can play the games completely free of charge. Some operators apply wagering requirements to no deposit bonus casino offers, so read the terms and conditions before registering for an account. In most cases, no deposit bonuses will be lower financial amounts, but they do give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with games.
TYPES OF DEPOSIT & NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
There are numerous different types of deposit and no deposit bonuses. The most popular ones are as follows:
- Bonus cash: This is often given to players when they first sign-up for an account. It may be a matched percentage amount based on your first deposit, or simply free cash you receive to try out the site. The best first deposit bonus casino deals potentially give you hundreds of INR to play with, thus increasing your chances of boosting your bankroll. No deposit casino bonus cash offers are usually smaller in value, but they are a great way to familiarise yourself with how the different games work.
- Free Spins: As implied by the name, free spins are specifically targeted at fans of online slots games. Operators usually limit the number of slots you can use them on and often them utilise them as a way to promote a new game release. Any winnings you make from free spins are credited to your account, although there may be wagering requirements you need to fulfil before you can withdraw the money.
- Free Play: Many casinos run regular free play promotions where they give you a set amount of chips to play different games. A timeframe will be applied where you can use the chips to try to accrue some winnings. When the time runs out, any winnings are credited to your account. There are usually additional wagering requirements applied to these before you can withdraw the money. Most operators also cap the amount you can win from free play promotions.
- Cashback: One of the best deposit bonus casino promotions is the cashback deal. This refunds a percentage of a player’s net losses on the site over a specified timeframe. Cashback bonuses are generally granted on a weekly or monthly basis, although some casinos have been known to do it daily. The bonuses are usually free of any wagering requirements, meaning you can withdraw the funds or use them to continue playing on the site.
- Super-Fast Withdrawals Across All Methods
- Over 500 Games to Play
- Generous Loyalty/VIP Program
- One of the Biggest Bonuses Around
- Stacks of Great Games
- Mobile Friendly Website
- Live Casino
- Accepts INR
- Bonus in INR
- Accepting INR
- Special Bonuses for India
- Mobile Friendly
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Mobile Friendly Site
- Dedicated to Online Slots Games
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All deposit and no deposit bonus casinos online apply terms and conditions to their promotional offers. These can vary between different operators, but they are generally along similar lines to the following:
- Players receive a percentage bonus based on the value of their first deposit. For example, a 100% deposit bonus up to 500 INR would double your deposit up to the specified amount.
- The bonus will be credited to your account but is subject to wagering requirements before you can withdraw it or any associated winnings. This may require a playthrough of 10x, 20x or more.
- Many deposit bonuses are only applicable to specific payment methods. Check the terms and conditions at your casino before spending any money.
- Deposit bonuses are usually restricted to the initial deposit only. Some operators have also rolled this out to include second and third deposits.
- The best first deposit bonus casino offers and no deposit casino bonus deals will give you a fair amount of time to complete the wagering requirements. This is generally between 7-14 days.
- Operators reserve the right to limit players to the number of bonuses they can receive if they own multiple casino brands.
- Promotions are generally limited to one new player per household even if there is more than one computer used at the same address.
The best deposit bonus casino sites will have clearly laid out terms and conditions you should read before you part with your hard-earned cash. Make sure you are fully aware of the requirements you must fulfill in order to use the bonuses to their full potential.
CAN YOU KEEP BONUS MONEY WINNINGS?
Whether you’ve been given a first deposit bonus casino offer or a no deposit casino bonus promotion, there will be certain hurdles you must jump over before you can unlock your profits.
These generally come in the form of wagering requirements which you must fulfill in order to receive your bonus money winnings.
For instance, if you are given a 200 INR deposit bonus with a 10x wagering requirement attached to it this means you must wager 2,000 INR on specified games before you can withdraw any winnings.
Any winnings you accumulate are generally stored as a pending balance in your casino account until you fully complete the wagering requirements.
Once you have satisfied the wagering requirements your winnings will be released into your main account balance and you can use them as you see fit.
No deposit bonus casino offers to run to a similar format, with the operators implementing wagering requirements you need to fulfill before you can access your bonus winnings.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
To get the most out of online casino bonus & promotions, start by searching the deposit and no deposit bonus casino list at Casino Billions.
We’ve worked hard on your behalf to compare the best offers from across the industry, saving you time and effort so you can quickly dive into the action.
Once you’ve identified the casino you want to open an account with, complete the sign-up process at each one and make qualifying deposits to receive the deposit bonuses.
If you’re simply looking to receive no deposit bonuses, follow the same sign-up process to receive your bonus money or free spins.
Whichever type of promotion you are looking to take advantage of, always make sure that you read the terms and conditions so you fully understand what you need to do to get the most out of the bonus.
Make sure that you fully comply with the wagering requirements laid down by the online casino, otherwise you run the risk of forfeiting the bonus and any winnings you accrue.
Once you’ve completed the criteria laid down, your winnings will be transferred from pending into your main balance.
From there you can use the cash to continue playing or withdraw what you have accumulated back to your original payment method.
Don’t forget to keep visiting Casino Billions as we strive to keep you updated with the best deposit and no deposit promotions from across the online casino industry in India.